Wednesday 24 March 2010

Mwaaaah ha ha

Well, I've taken the plunge and have booked flights for a booty call in foreign climes!!

As a single girl that hasn't really been "about town" very much at all over recent times, I'm thinking this is a good thing! I could go into all sorts of justifying reasons and so actually, here are 10 to mull over:

1. I know him
2. I like him - but don't love him Tristan!
3. I get to go to a country I've never been to before
4. And therefore get to see sights I've never seen before
5. There will be cool wildlife to see - and I don't just mean the man in question
6. I get to be a spectator at a major world sporting event
7. I get to have lots of sex (I hope) - which I haven't had for quite some time
8. No. 7 above may involve No. 4 above! Nice!
9. It's a BIG birthday year!
10. And finally, but perhaps most importantly, life is just too [swear word beginning with F] short to let opportunities pass us by!

So there!

AnnaK xx

2 comments:

  1. Farewell AnnaK. Enjoy all of the 'activities' that the trip offers. we can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so hear I am, just back in town from my sojourn to foreign climes. How to sum it up when I wasn't sure what my expectations were anyway..?

    Well, from previous experience and to use music as a reference point, I was expecting a bit of Lilly Allen's "Not Fair", but how wrong could I be... beyond expectations in more ways than one...

    Fabulous location, with some clear social and political problems (not alone there then), and of the reasons I gave above the only thing I missed out on was the combining of numbers 4 and 7 in an outdoor environment. I can live with that though because the company was great and the sights were so awesome it (almost) took my mind of the fact I wasn't experiencing the other in open air.

    So, it's still a BIG birthday year - what next...??

    AnnaK xx

    ReplyDelete