Friday 18 June 2010

Went out with Fin tonight, clearly an update on my foreign booty call in order, but also to put the world to rights... I think we did we did a good job - as usual (but we missed Tristan's dry take on things - no hint there then T!) - although without any clearly defined answers and only skirting round some of the true issues "status anxiety" played a big part in the conversation and lord does that get you thinking!

However, and this is clearly more related to my booty call than status anxiety, I read a piece in the Metro on the train on the way home - in between earwigging on all the future Engerland managers (!!) - : Cameron Diaz quote - "bonk me over the head, throw me over your shoulder. You man, me woman." This is my kind of girl, although I'd forgoe the "over the head" bit and just have the "bonk"!

AnnaK xx

1 comment:

  1. No disrespect intended to the booty-or, but I thought you would be there a lot longer Anna!

    ReplyDelete