Monday 21 June 2010

People Watching vs. Rear Window


It's a fine line when you're at a party and one person says "I like to people watch" and then later that same night, someone else says "I like to watch people". Why does one sound very cosmopolitan, very chic, and the other sound very sly, very criminal?

I'm more on the former than the latter I would say, but I do also like to observe people's actions, behaviours and mannerisms. Which can take more than a few seconds. So maybe that's a bit of the latter.

One person who uses his watchful eye to great effect is a guy named Scott Schuman. He has turned his interest and passion into a career. If you haven't seen his site, GO NOW. It is like being transported to another city in the world without all the travel and liquid gel sacrifice at Heathrow. In an instant. Impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment